Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogs ng Pinoy: An Update

I wrote on one of my previous posts about how I discovered about Blogs ng Pinoy and their list of blogs written by Filipinos here and abroad. I made a review about them and then submitted my request to include my blog in their interestingly long list.

After a few days, I received an email from Blogs ng Pinoy, in the form of a comment on one of my posts (which I accidentally deleted), requesting me to post a comment in either Tagalog or Visaya. My mother is an Ilongga but I know only a little on their dialect as we do not use it at home.


However, I grew up in Quezon City so I can assume proficiency in Tagalog. Thus, I submitted a comment in pure Tagalog. I cannot remember what I exactly posted but it went something like this:

"Isang malaking karangalan para sa akin ang mapabilang ang aking blog sa inyong napakahabang listahan. Ituturing ko rin itong isang napakagandang regalo para sa aking kaarawan bukas," (Translated: "It will be a great honor for me if my blog gets approved and included on your long list of blogs. I will also consider it  nice gift for my birthday tomorrow.")

The day after my birthday, I checked my email and got very excited to see another message from them. When I opened the email, I got so overwhelmed when I received the news that my blog has been approved and added in their very long list.



Another reason to say that I indeed had a wonderful birthday! Thank you BNP! 

8 comments:

  1. naks! congrats ^_^ and belated happy birthday. kampai~

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sis. Okay na birthday gift for a blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huwow! congrats and more blog visits and followers for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, sisses! yes, hopefully more followers and higher traffic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! ma-try din nga magpa-add =D

    hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
    online journal
    my soltero baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good exposure for you and your blog. More power sis. Dropping by from GT!

    ReplyDelete